Muted Eggshell White Striped Saree
This is a pure cotton bodied saree patterned with stripes using 275 grams of refined zari in plain weave.
The alternating gold stripes are interlayed by the stripes of off-white kora. This saree draws its inspiration from Malvika Singh’s memory of her mother’s similar Venkatagiri saree.
Simple yet luxurious, the saree can be worn on all occasions.
This saree was woven by Patnam Muni Raja in Venkatagiri, Andhra Pradesh.
100% cotton hand-woven saree in medium count (100's warp and 100's weft) woven using mill-spun BT cotton yarn, sourced from Venkatagiri, Andhra Pradesh.
- Zari sourced from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Dimensions of the saree are 1.19 metres wide x 5.5 metres in length
- No blouse piece.
- Wash gently in cold water
- Use mild detergent
- Mild starching advised
- Dry in shade
- Normal iron - cotton mode
- Dry clean for convenience