Conch Shell White Checked Saree
This is a pure cotton bodied saree patterned with small checks using 112.5 grams of silk in plain weave.
The design is a re-imagination of the Venkatagiri sarees from Malvika Singh’s memory. This saree draws its inspiration from the Venkatagiri saree she was given by her mother at the age of sixteen to wear on Diwali.
Simple yet luxurious, the saree can be worn on all occasions.This saree was woven by Patnam Muni Raja in Venkatagiri, Andhra Pradesh.
100% cotton hand-woven saree in medium count (100's warp and 100's weft) woven using mill-spun BT cotton yarn, sourced from Venkatagiri, Andhra Pradesh.
- Silk sourced from Rayadurg, Karnataka.
- Dimensions of the saree are 1.19 metres wide x 5.5 metres in length
- No blouse piece.
- Wash gently in cold water
- Use mild detergent
- Mild starching advised
- Dry in shade
- Normal iron - cotton mode
- Dry clean for convenience