Jasmine White Checked Saree
This is a pure cotton bodied saree patterned with small checks using 67.5 grams of silk in plain weave.
The checks vary in size through the length of the saree in a playful manner, symbolising past notes with those from the present.
The design is a re-imagination of the Venkatagiri sarees from Malvika Singh’s memory.
Simple yet luxurious, the saree can be worn on all occasions.This saree was woven by Patnam Muni Raja in Venkatagiri, Andhra Pradesh.
100% cotton hand-woven saree in medium count (100's warp and 100's weft) woven using mill-spun BT cotton yarn, sourced from Venkatagiri, Andhra Pradesh.
- Silk sourced from Rayadurg, Karnataka.
- Dimensions of the saree are 1.19 metres wide x 5.5 metres in length
- No blouse piece.
- Wash gently in cold water
- Use mild detergent
- Mild starching advised
- Dry in shade
- Normal iron - cotton mode
- Dry clean for convenience